Friday, February 1, 2019

Singapore in my Eyes

Here overlooking Gardens by the Bay from the Marina Bay Sands Hotel

Think of a small quiet town but with modern high-tech things. That is how I see Singapore. And I love every detail of it!

What I love about Singapore
Click on the photos for a larger version.

Their Hainanese chicken meals, may it be from a side-street resto or in resto of Suntec.
Their drip coffee.
Their super clean surroundings. There were days when it rained but it was never messy.
The ease of transportation, may it be by train, by bus, or by Grab cars.
Their skyline.




 Their architecture or landscape. The city is a mixture of concrete and nature. These are some that I've captured.


















 Looking up at the massive Marina Bay Sands Hotel



Gardens by the Bay, Singapore


 One business building along Orchard Road, Singapore
Our office is in Takashimaya Building. 



Their amusement parks.







 
 

Their dining spots.

 At the Chimes

At PS Cafe, Dempsey Hill, Singapore

Aside from these two, I also was able to dine at the Michelin resto, Tim Ho Wan, with the same group. I find nothing extraordinary with the food there, though.


 Since it was primarily a business trip, I was not able to go around and explore the city that much. Next time, for sure!

GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT SINGAPORE HERE.


Let’s stay connected:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you hear from you! :)

 

I Am On the Streets Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design